During all our in-house training programs, we follow a simple, yet effective process to ensure that organizations get the results they are looking for.
Evaluation before training
It assesses the beginning of the persons involved in the training using the pre-evaluation and training tools that we have developed recently:
- Assessment tools we give a wide range of capabilities to choose the most important of the more than 356 degrees.
- Selection and merit the most important work that I have wanted to refine his staff.
- Reports strengths and weaknesses of each candidate show deserved.
- To assess the implementation of the centers based on competencies defined by the client to develop the participants started.
- Reports are designed to explain the development of the required fields for each employee.
Training program design
Based on results of the initial evaluation:
- The experts in the company design training material’s to suit customer requirements.
- It requires a focus on the basics of the areas of the development of the participants.
- Design situations develop competencies studies.
- Practical situations and work-related exercises.
- Communication between the individual and joint trainee to discuss specific development.
- Spend time experiential learning through games and activities and representation and collective evaluation.
- Make the training program.
We rely on modern methods of training, including:
- Study cases.
- Exercises and tests and surveys.
- Training films.
Evaluation after training
After completing the training program participants return to their work, the company assesses the post-training
- After nearly a month of the completion of the training, an post-training assessment to see if they have developed keloids.
- Making work group exercises to measure the change in the merit or the use of the required post-performance evaluation.
- Make a formal session for the client who wants to further behavioral development of some of the participants.
Using this approach on in-house training has led to a considerable improvement in results. Our assessment tools which have been developed based on 35 of the most common competencies shows that we are serious about delivering results which our clients will witness in the workplace. Through our pre-assessment tools, we are able to customize training programs for our clients which aim at developing employee specific development needs based on the assessment results.