Saudi HRD is PMI® Registered Education Provider for PMP
Saudi HRD has been approved by PMI (USA) to be a PMI®
Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) to offer Project Management Professional Courses (PMP) and to issue Professional Development Units (PDUs) to meet the continuing education requirements needed by PMI Credential Holders.
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a globally recognized Certification Issued by PMI (USA) to recognize a project Manager as a skilled Project Manager and the Certification has Cleary proved to increase the marketability and efficiency of its credential Holders. It is an un compromising standard of excellence.
Why should you be Interested in PMP?
• Better chances for employment and promotion.
• A Global network of over 2.9 million professionals working in almost every country in the world.
• PMP is a must not a luxury.
• Investment in job stability.
• Optimization of career growth.
• A Stamp of quality and excellence.
Who should Enroll?
This program benefits project managers from all industries who aspire to earn PMP certification; project team members who wish to advance their skills to become project managers; and those who would like to make a career transition into project management.
PMP Course Content:
– Project Management Framework.
– Project Management Process Group
– Stake Holder Management
– Communication Management
– Scope Management
– Time Management
– Cost Management
– H.R. Management
– Risk Management
– Quality Management
– Procurement Management
– Integrated Management